Swoony Boy of the Month: Bennett Ryan from Beautiful Bastard series

Swoony Boy of the Month is our feature where we spotlight a favorite and/or swoony boy from the books we have read.

Morning Lovelies,

February's Swoony Boy of the Month is Mr. Bennett Ryan from Christina Lauren's Beautiful Bastard series. 

Source
“I promise to be faithful, loyal, and put your needs above all others . . . this is my vow to you, Chloe, my only lover and my equal in all things.” - Christina Lauren, Beautiful Beginning
Source
“We’re married,” he said quietly, pressing another kiss to my belly button. “I’m your safe place. I’ve always been your safe place.” - Christina Lauren, Beautiful Beginning
Source
“I didn't know," he whispered. "I didn't know I could love you so much.” - Christina Lauren, Beautiful Bastard
Source
“I was starting to see that this wasn't just sex, and it wasn't something just working out of my system. Sex was just the fastest route to the deeper possession that I needed. I was falling in love with her, and falling too fast and hard to easily find any footing.” - Christina Lauren, Beautiful Bastard
Source
“I told you, I want more than this. I want to be with you. I want to be your lover." I swore, digging my hands into my hair. "I'm falling for you, Chloe.” - Christina Lauren, Beautiful Bastard

Sweet Lord, Bennett Ryan is one hot man. Whoooo!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...