Let's Chat Non-Bookish Edition: Grad School


Morning friends,

I'm towards the end of my fourth week of grad school and I'm surprised I've made this far without a meltdown. I have 2 weeks left of this session and on my course project, so who knows, maybe it'll happen at zero hours. However, I've been really focused on my studies and on top of all my assignments and I feel really proud of myself for that. I wasn't the best student at undergrad so this is sort of a test for myself and I'm happy to say that I feel like I'm passing it. 

Since I've been so busy with school, I haven't had the time for much of anything. I've been one boring person just working and going to school. I haven't read one single book that wasn't school related and I've barely hung out with friends or family. One of my best friends gave birth so I've been trying to get some baby snuggles every now then and a fellow sorority/blogging friend has visited me/spent time with me as I do more school work. I'm sorry for the distracted conversations, Lexi, but thanks for hanging out with me.

I am getting into a routine so I hope to add some reading/fun time to my schedule soon. I've been itching to do something so hopefully, I'll be able to swing that.

How about you, friends? Anything interesting is happening in your life? Tell me what's going on with you!

10 comments :

  1. I too am in grad school, this is my first semester, and I am a little stressed. :) Lots of work, and juggling two part time jobs at the same time is turning out to be an even bigger challenge than I imagined. So far I have not had a total break down and have been keeping up with my homework as well, but it is still early for me. Good luck!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. free chatting site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. https://s3.amazonaws.com/chatterbate/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Facebook is no longer a place to interact with strangers but Wowchat definitely is. Wowchat is a great place to interact with strangers, video call with them, chat with them and more but since Wowchat has been down there are many alternatives of Wowchat that you can use. Wowchat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momma arranged her law classes so she would be home when my older brother and I got home from elementary school. connected.mcgraw-hill.com math answers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.
    death clock

    ReplyDelete
  7. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. Chat online without registration

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. videochat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. evaluate homework and practice

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Assignment Help UK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...