Quotes (#186)

Source

Morning Swooners,

I swear, I feel like that old man is going way too fast me at this point. I have so much to do and so little time to do it that I feel like time is flying by. I'll be done with my first class in grad school next week so I have a ton of work to get done before then. So, I'm gonna do this really quickly and get back to work.

“Not all those who wander are lost.”J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

“There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” -
  J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

“Courage is found in unlikely places.”J.R.R. Tolkien

“You can only come to the morning through the shadows.”J.R.R. Tolkien

“Where there's life there's hope.”J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

I'm all about finding hope these days, you guys. We need something to hold on to when times get tough. Have a great week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...