Quotes (#187)

Source
Morning Friends,

It's the last week of my first grad school course and I'm stressing and sleepy and I'm hating my past self for deciding to go down this route. I already cried to my husband because I was stress and worried, so I'm right on time for freaking out. Today I'm trying to rally myself because I've been really proud at how well I'm doing so I got get that motivation to finish this course on a high note. Let's do some quotes!

“Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.”Zig Ziglar

“Honestly, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward.”J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

“Great minds are always feared by lesser minds.”Dan Brown, The Lost Symbol

“No one expected me. Everything awaited me.”Patti Smith, Just Kids

“I’ve known people that the world has thrown everything at to discourage them...to break their spirit. And yet something about them retains a dignity. They face life and don’t ask quarters.”Horton Foote

“My turn shall also come:
I sense the spreading of a wing.”
Osip Mandelstam, The Selected Poems

“Don't be afraid to be confused. Try to remain permanently confused. Anything is possible. Stay open, forever, so open it hurts, and then open up some more, until the day you die, world without end, amen.”George Saunders, The Braindead Megaphone

That's it for me today. I got to get back to wrapping up my paper and project due on Friday. Pray for me!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...