Quotes (#150)

Source
Welp. Back to work for me, Swooners. I am resigned to my fate but it sure was nice having the week off from work. A definite perk of working at a school. During my break, I did a lot of Netflix binging and I also finished rereading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. So today's quotes will be all about the awesomeness that is ACOTAR.

“What is that bruise?” Lucien demanded.
I pointed with my fork to Tamlin. “Ask him. He did it.”
Lucien looked from Tamlin to me and then back again. “Why does Feyre have a bruise on her neck from you?” he asked with no small amount of amusement.
“I bit her,” Tamlin said, not pausing as he cut his steak”
Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Thorns and Roses

“Don't feel bad for one moment about doing what brings you joy.” ― Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Thorns and Roses

“I love you,’ he whispered, and kissed my brow. ‘Thorns and all.” ― Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Thorns and Roses

“He brought his lips to my ear. "I would have been gentle with you, though." I shuddered as I closed my eyes. Every inch of my body went taut as his words echoed through me. "I would have had you moaning my name throughout it all. And I would have taken a very, very long time, Feyre.” ― Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Thorns and Roses

Rhysand stared at me for long enough that I faced him.
"Be glad of your human heart, Feyre. Pity those who don't feel anything at all.”
― Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Thorns and Roses

“There are those who seek me a lifetime but never we meet,
And those I kiss but who trample me beneath ungrateful feet.

At times I seem to favor the clever and the fair,
But I bless all those who are brave enough to dare.

By large, my ministrations are soft-handed and sweet,
But scorned, I become a difficult beast to defeat.

For though each of my strikes lands a powerful blow,
When I kill, I do it slow... ”
― Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Thorns and Roses

“As I lifted the ash dagger, something inside me fractured so completely that there would be no hope of ever repairing it.” ― Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Thorns and Roses

Have a great Monday!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...