Quote (#148)

Morning Friends,
This sloth equals me this weekend. I was totally unproductive and lazy. Sunday went by way too fast, I'm not used to this time change and I felt cheated. Anyway, on to our quotes.

“Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.”
~Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

“One must always be careful of books," said Tessa, "and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.”
~Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel

“Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.”
~Anne Frank

“You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter.”
~ Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue

“We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.”
~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

“When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.”
~Maya Angelou

“Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that.”
~Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle

Have a great Monday! 

1 comments :

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...