Quotes (#147)

Source
Morning Lovelies,

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I've had a quiet weekend of just Netflix and my couch so I'm back to work a little less stressed. Let's do some quotes.

“It may be unfair, but what happens in a few days, sometimes even a single day, can change the course of a whole lifetime...”Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner

“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”Lemony Snicket

“I know all those words, but that sentence makes no sense to me.”Matt Groening

“If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.”Mo Willems, Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs

“The dead can survive as part of the lives of those that still live.”Kenzaburō Ōe, Hiroshima Notes

“In our deepest moments we say the most inadequate things.” -  Edna O'Brien, A Fanatic Heart

“Love isn't an act, it's a whole life.”Brian Moore

I hope you all have a great week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...