Waiting on Wednesday (#82)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: November 25, 2014
Synopsis:
For the past two months, Kitty Doe's life has been a lie. Forced to impersonate the Prime Minister's niece, her frustration grows as her trust in her fake fiancé cracks, her real boyfriend is forbidden and the Blackcoats keep her in the dark more than ever.
But in the midst of discovering that her role in the Hart family may not be as coincidental as she thought, she's accused of treason and is forced to face her greatest fear: Elsewhere. A prison where no one can escape.
As one shocking revelation leads to the next, Kitty learns the hard way that she can trust no one, not even the people she thought were on her side. With her back against the wall, Kitty wants to believe she'll do whatever it takes to support the rebellion she believes in—but is she prepared to pay the ultimate price?

I'm super excited about Captive. Pawn was an awesome read and I was completely hooked. And after the ending, I'm definitely anxiously anticipating this release.

What are you "Waiting on?"

3 comments :

  1. Great pick!! It sounds like an interesting concept with a lot of action. I hope you enjoy it!!

    Here is my WoW: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/10/waiting-on-wednesday-heir-by-kiera-cass.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh eep! Can't wait for this one! Though I have a feeling it may take awhile to get to when it arrives next week! Have gotten behind on my review books again! Double eep!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read the first book in this series but I am intrigued! Thanks for sharing!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...