Quotes (#80)

Is it really Monday??

Morning Lovelies,

Another Monday is upon us and I'm just over it already. But that gif of Toy Story certainly perks me up. And what certainly perks me up is that I can finally share my personal, exciting news with you guys. 

I few weeks ago, I said I had some good news to share and now that the rest of my extended family knows, I can tell you guys too. I'm engaged! Wheee! My boyfriend, well, now fiancé, proposed over my birthday weekend last month and he came down to talk to my dad and kind of did the whole "asking for your blessing" old-school thing. I'm super excited about this next step in my life and I can't wait for it to start. I've started the wedding planning process, and thankfully, Nahomi and Daisel have basically offered up their help in any they can and for that I'm forever grateful because I'm not the most creative person.

I am feeling a little overwhelmed with the amount of stuff that needs to be done for a wedding and working full-time as well as going part-time to school and blogging makes me feel like I'm juggling way too many things. I'm learning to prioritize and I realize that as much as I love blogging, it going to unfortunately be on the bottom of my list. So if I don't have time to post a review or a promo post, it just won't happen. With both Nahomi and I in school, working, and Nahomi being a mom and me planning a wedding, some things may slip through the cracks.  So if you see a couple of days of no posts, just know that we're working on trying to get you guys some new content.

And after that really long soliloquy, sorry, I tend to babble when excited/nervous, here are this week's quotes!

“A party without cake is just a meeting” - Julia Child

“Never give up...No one knows what's going to happen next.” - L. Frank Baum

“We are all worthy of one another.” - Edward P. JonesThe Known World

“There is nothing more luxurious than eating while you read—unless it be reading while you eat. Amabel did both: they are not the same thing, as you will see if you think the matter over.” - E. NesbitThe Magic World

“You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.” - Mark Twain

“We must love one another or die” - W.H. Auden

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” - Douglas AdamsThe Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul

That's it for me today. I hope you all have a great week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...