Waiting on Wednesday (#80)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: October 21, 2014
Synopsis:
It's an oppressively hot and sticky morning in June when Sterling and her brother, Phin, have an argument that compels him to run into the town swamp -- the one that strikes fear in all the residents of Sticks, Louisiana. Phin doesn't return. Instead, a girl named Lenora May climbs out, and now Sterling is the only person in Sticks who remembers her brother ever existed.
Sterling needs to figure out what the swamp's done with her beloved brother and how Lenora May is connected to his disappearance -- and loner boy Heath Durham might be the only one who can help her.
This debut novel is full of atmosphere, twists and turns, and a swoon-worthy romance.
I heard about this title on Tea Time with the girls from Epic Reads and OMG THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD. Only a one more week for it!

What are you "Waiting on?"

4 comments :

  1. I've seen this one a few times over the last few weeks and I'm getting pretty excited for it! The description sounds really awesome!! I hope you love it :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is on my Halloween TBR list and yeah I have to admit that I had no idea it isn't out yet. :(
    I really love the idea of this book and the cover is simply yet creepish. Hope we'll both end up enjoying it.
    Amazing pick!
    My WoW: http://reading-is-dreaming-with-open-eyes.blogspot.hu/2014/10/waiting-on-wednesday-18-thousand-pieces.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read about this one a few days ago, it sounds so eerie! It'll be a great Halloween read! :)
    Amber Elise @Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice! Been seeing this one around a bit! Sounds like a creepy read and I love those kinds of reads! hope you enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...