Waiting on Wednesday (#79)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: November 4, 2014

Synopsis:
Despite their rowdy hookups, Harlow and Finn don’t even like each other...which would explain why their marriage lasted only twelve hours. He needs to be in charge and takes whatever he wants. She lives by the Want-something-done? Do-it-yourself mantra. Maybe she’s too similar to the rugged fisherman—or just what he needs.

November 4th is going to be a really busy day for me as far as releases go! I am so excited for this book I think I'll do a little dance once it comes out just to celebrate. I love Christina Lauren's characters and writing style, so I can't wait to get my hands on this puppy.

What are you "Waiting on?"

3 comments :

  1. This probably isn't my kind of read but I really hope you love it! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a new to me one! Not sure it's my kind of read but still hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...