Waiting on Wednesday (#59)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: May 30, 2014

Synopsis:

Jade and Garret have a love story like no other. They’ve survived heartache, tragedy, and numerous forces trying to tear them apart, but through it all they’ve developed a love that will endure forever. 

Now it’s time to celebrate their love with a wedding. It’s summer break and as they await the big day, Jade and Garret are living together on a beach in California with their best friends Sean and Harper right next door. 

But their summer isn’t completely carefree. Trouble erupts within the Kensington family and certain people don’t show up at the wedding. An unexpected visit from someone in Garret’s past causes stress for Jade and Garret. And planning the big event makes Harper question her future with her boyfriend, Sean. 

It’s a summer filled with fun, romance, love, and friendship mixed with a little family drama and a touch of mystery. But most of all, it’s a summer Jade and Garret will never forget and the perfect start to their new life together.

I am so in love with this series! I was so excited when I found out there was a 5th book coming out that I squealed! I love the writing and the characters, well I just love all of it. I can't wait to see what happens next with Jade and Garret!

3 comments :

  1. Sounds like a good summer read. Hope you enjoy!
    Here's my WoW!
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2014/05/waiting-on-wednesday-nantucket-sisters.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of the series, but hope you enjoy the new instalment! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is new to me! Not my kind of read, but still hope you absolutely love it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...