Quotes (#59)

Morning Swooners, 
Like always I have a ton of things going on this week. But every Sunday I still dread Monday's arrival! I hope you all have a great week!

"When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye."

"I consider conversations with people to be mind exercises, but I don't want to pull a muscle, so I stretch a lot. That's why I'm constantly either rolling my eyes or yawning."

"Do you ever think if people heard our conversations they'd lock us up? All the time."

"She's strong! And scary...I bet she's single...I'd put money on it."

"I'm not waiting until my hair turns white to become patient and wise. Nope, I'm dyeing my hair tonight." ~Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale

"If I told you I've worked hard to get where I'm at, I'd be lying, because I have no idea where I am right now." ~Jarod KintzThis Book is Not for Sale

"You should eat a waffle! You can't be sad id you eat a waffle!"

1 comments :

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...