Quotes (#58)

Morning Lovelies,

I hope that all you lovelies Mamas had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday, whether you have human or fur babies. My weekend was filled with family time and, while I love spending time with them, I'm looking forward to some down time. Let us start the week with some quotes, yes?

"Boys turn girls into such idiots."- Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss

"The truth." Dumbledore sighed. "It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution." - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

"Truth is, I'm a good Catholic girl. The faith has always been elusive, but the guilt is intractable."- Janet Evanovich, Plum Spooky

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chambers of Secret

"Everything around me makes me miss you." - Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

"Accepting all the good and bad about someone. It's a great thing to aspire to. The hard part is actually doing it."- Sarah Dessen, What Happened to Goodbye

"Your silence will not protect you."  - Audre Lorde, Sister Outsider: Essays and Speeches

That's it for me with quotes for today. I hope everyone enjoy their week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...