Waiting on Wednesday (#57)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: August 14, 2014
Synopsis:
From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.

I fell in love with Anna and the French Kiss and then again with Lola and the Boy Next Door. I can't wait to see how this great set of books will end. But it also feels a little bitter sweet because I don't want it to end either. What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

2 comments :

  1. I haven't even read Anna yest but I've heard great things about her books so i'm excited for this one too! Great pick, Yomi!

    Here's my WoW

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! Not my kind of read but have seen a lot of bloggers in love with this series! Hope you enjoy this one too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...