Waiting on Wednesday (#41)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: February 4, 2014
Links: Amazon / Barnes & Noble / Goodreads 

Synopsis:
With Omega Point destroyed, Juliette doesn't know if the rebels, her friends, or even Adam are alive. But won't keep her from trying to take down The Reestablishment once and for all. Now she must rely on Warner, the handsome commander of Sector 45. The one person she never thought she could trust. The same person who saved her life. He promises to help Juliette master her powers and save their dying world... but that's not all he wants with her.

This is on the top of our list for books that we are waiting for in 2014! I am so anxious for this finally well lets just say my nails are paying the price. Swooners, what are you waiting on?

8 comments :

  1. Nice! Been seeing a lot of this recently! Keep debating over starting it myself! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The writing is really good. I have really enjoyed this series!

      Delete
  2. WE NEED THIS BOOK!!! LOL
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of this -- sounds interesting... *hits goodreads*

    My post is here, if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I really love this series, the author is great. :) Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  4. Great pick! I am really looking forward to this one!
    I actually have pages from chapter 4 on my blog if you want to read them!
    I'd really like it if you checked out my blog @ http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com

    Im a new blogger and would really appreciate the follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by I will check it out :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...