Quotes (# 44)




Morning Swooners,

After a weekend full of activities, Monday's come way too soon, now I feel like Shawn... Anyways during one of my outing with the girls this weekend we were talking about Karen Marie Moning. On that note I would like to reminisce on some of my favorite parts of the Fever Series.

"Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkable rare, addictive ones who just bring out the most. Of everything. They make you feel so alive that you'd follow them straight into hell, just to keep getting your fix."

"The most confused we ever get is when we're trying to convince our heads of something our heart knows is a lie."

"He pulls me around and kisses me. "Your're Mac," hes says. "And I'm Jericho. And nothing else matters. Never will. You exist in a place that is beyond all rules for me. Do you understand that?" "I do. Jericho Barrons just told me he loves me."

"Nobody looks good in their darkest hours. But it's those hours that make us what we are."

"One day you do meet a man who kisses you and you can't breathe around it and you realize you don't need air. Oxygen is trivial. Desire makes life happen. Makes it matter. Makes everything worth it. Desire is life. Hunger to see the next sunrise or sunset. To touch the one you love. To try again."

"Its our actions that define us. What we choose. What we resist. What we're willing to die for."

"Dying is overrated. Human sentimentality has twisted it into the ultimate act of love. Biggest load of bullshit in the world. Dying for someone isn't the hard thing. The man that dies escapes. Plain and simple. Game over. End of pain...Try living for someone. Through it all-good, bad, thick, thin, joy, suffering. That's the hard thing."

Hope you have a great Monday!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...