Mini Review: Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn

Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers #1)
By J. Lynn
Release Date: April 23, 2012
Publisher: Entangled Brazen
Source: Personal e-copy
Reviewed by: Jenn
Links: Amazon / Barnes & Noble / Goodreads / iTunes

My rating: 4 stars out of 5 stars

Synopsis:
Madison Daniel has worshiped her brother's best friend since they were kids. Everyone thinks she and Chase Gamble would make the perfect couple, but there are two major flaws in their logic. 1) Chase has sworn off relationships of any kind, and 2) after blurring the lines between friends and lovers for one night four years ago, they can't stop bickering.

Forced together for her brother's wedding getaway, Chase and Madison decide to call a truce for the happy couple. Excepts all bets are off when they're forced to shack up in a tacky 70's honeymoon suite and survive a multitude of "accidents" as the family tries to prove their "spark" can be used than for more fighting. That is, if they don't strangle each other first...

       Hot, unfy, sexy and oh so good! Those would be the words I would use to describe and recommend this story to someone. From the minute I started reading, I was hooked. I would put the book down but it would just call to me and I had to know what happened next. And what's even better, it was my first foray into J.Lynn's work so I'm super excited to have read and loved something from her after hearing nothing but good things about her books.

I'm not sure if it was the Young Adult burnt out or if what fate, but this book just put me in the right mood. Sure, there were some predictable plot devices but I loved Maddie and Chase so much and they were so good together, that I overlooked that fact. The sexy times were HOT and definitely left me fanning myself. I can't wait to read the next book in the series and get more of these very attractive Gamble brothers.

1 comments :

  1. I love JLA (J. Lynn) but for some reason I have not read this book. I'll have to read it soon. ~Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...