Swoony Boy of the Month - Will from the Beautiful Bastard series

Swoony Boy of the Month is our new feature where we spotlight a favorite and/or swoony boy from the books we have read.

To celebrate our return from hiatus, I wanted to bring out one of my favorite book boyfriend, Will Sumner. Will won me over from the other Christina Lauren hotties by being a player who knows when to put himself together for the right girl. He's sweet, nerdy, and loves to pranks on his best buddies. Let's meet Will.

Source
“See, the problem with boobs is if you have big ones, you can never look thin. You get these burns on your shoulders from bra straps, and your back hurts. And unless you're using them for their intended purpose, they're always in the way."
"In the way of what? My hands, My face? Don't you blaspheme in here." He looked up to the sky. "She didn't mean it, Lord. Promise.”
― Christina LaurenBeautiful Player
“Ben,” Max said, leaning back in his chair with a giant grin. “It’s finally happened.”
I groaned, resting my head on my hand.
“You got your period?” Bennett asked. “Congratulations.”
“No, you twat,” Max said, laughing. “I’m talking about Will. He’s gone arse over tits for a girl.”
― Christina Lauren, Beautiful Player
Source
“Hanna, I don't know if I've ever wanted something more than I want you.”
― Christina Lauren, Beautiful Player
“It wasn't just a physical attraction between us. Of course I'd been attracted to women before. But there was something more with Hanna, some chemistry in our blood, something between us that snapped and crackled, that made me always want just a little more than I should take. She offered her friendship, I wanted her body. She offered her body, I wanted to hijack her thoughts. She offered her thoughts, I wanted her heart”
― Christina Lauren, Beautiful Player
Source
“I’m nervous all of a sudden, and I feel just like you’re mine only for these little bits of time. I guess I don’t like that as much as I thought I would.”
He slid his finger under my chin and tilted my face up so I had to look at him. His mouth pressed against mine, once, before he told me, “I’ll be yours every second if that’s what you want. You just have to tell me.”
― Christina Lauren, Beautiful Player
“There is no way to mess this up,” I said, right against her mouth. “Even if we didn't get married tomorrow, you're the love of my life. I'm with you until we both die, at the same time, when I am one hundred and you are ninety three.”
Christina Lauren, Beautiful Boss
Source
“What do you want to do tonight?” she asked.
I shrugged, running my fingers up through the soft tangle of her hair.
“This. Be married. Maybe put on a movie. Order some dinner. Go to bed and fuck for a while.”
“Can I switch up the order of that a little?” she asked, fingers sliding just under the waistband of my boxers.”
― Christina Lauren, Beautiful Boss
“Will laughed and shook his head. “We’re married, Hanna,” he said, and it sounded like he was still marveling at it, too . . .
“Say, I was wondering what you were doing in this tuxedo.” I wrapped his tie around my fist and tugged on it, bringing him closer. “Unless you’re just a really, really snappy dresser. But then, you have this ring on your finger, too . . .”
“I want to be sweet with you,” he said, palm curving over my shoulder and slipping down between my breasts. There was a weight there, a pressure to his touch I could feel even through the thin layers of fabric. Despite the softness in his voice, it screamed of possession, of lust. “I feel like I should be sweet tonight.”
― Christina Lauren, Beautiful Boss

Sa-woonnnsss! Will Sumner everybody!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...