Quotes (#159)

Source
Morning Swooners,

Things were crazy this weekend. I started the process of packing and moving back to Miami and with my family so things were a little all over the place. Just like today's quotes. All over the places. Let's do it then!

“Take a good book to bed with you—books do not snore.”
Thea Dorn

“Reading was a joy, a desperately needed escape -- I didn't read to learn, I was reading to read.”
Christian Bauman

“How I wish I lived in a Jane Austen novel!”
Dodie Smith, I Capture the Castle

“If you ask me what I want, I'll tell you. I want everything.”
Kathy Acker

“It is good people who make good places.”
Anna Sewell, Black Beauty

“I have accepted fear as part of life – specifically the fear of change... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back....”
Erica Jong

“Humans, not places, make memories.”
Ama Ata Aidoo

Have a great week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...