Waiting on Wednesday (#139)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:
Expected Release Date: January 26, 2016
Synopsis:
CA girl with a secret.
The boy of her dreams.
An Ocean between them.

Years ago, Kahlen was rescued from drowning by the Ocean. To repay her debt, she has served as a Siren ever since, using her voice to lure countless strangers to their deaths. Though a single word from Kahlen can kill, she can’t resist spending her days on land, watching ordinary people and longing for the day when she will be able to speak and laugh and live freely among them again.

Kahlen is resigned to finishing her sentence in solitude...until she meets Akinli. Handsome, caring, and kind, Akinli is everything Kahlen ever dreamed of.

Falling in love with a human breaks the Ocean’s rules. But for the first time in a lifetime of following the rules, Kahlen is determined to follow her heart. 
I was excited when I found out that Kiera Cass has a new book coming out! The cover is really pretty and the synopsis sounds interesting. I can't wait to read it!

What are you "Waiting on?"

2 comments :

  1. Awesome pick!! This book is on my TBR list as well. I've love her selection series and can't wait to read something else by Kiera.

    My WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/12/waiting-on-wednesday-year-we-fell-apart.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I am actually quite curious for this one! Her first series didn't really grab my attention but all sorts of curious about this one! Read a few "siren" books in my time and have always found them to be intriguing!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...