25 Days of Book Boyfriends: Dimitri Belikov from the Vampire Academy series

Welcome to my stop of 25 Days of Book Boyfriends! This tour is hosted by lovely ladies on Lovin' Los Libros and Readers Live A Thousand Lives.

A different book boyfriend will be featured on a different blog from Dec. 1- Dec. 24th. Each stop will spotlight their book boyfriend in a variety of ways. I will be talking about one of my new and favorite book boyfriend, Dimitri Belikov!

Dimitri comes to us from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. He wowed me from the minute we meet him and I've been hooked every since. The Vampire Academy movie also gave me a much rounded picture of Dimitri and I'm a little ashamed to admit how many times I watched certain scenes over and over again. 

Let's meet this tall, gorgeous Russian book boyfriend of mine.
“And than suddenly he was there, charging down the hallway like death in a cowboy duster.” - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

"I’d do a lot of things to protect you, Roza." - Dimitri Belikov - Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

He shook his head, the smile rueful now. "Because sometimes, a person can get so caught up in the details that they miss the whole. It's not just the dress or the hair. It's YOU. You're beautiful. So beautiful, it hurts me.” - Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead 

“You can't fool me, comrade. You want to put on a cowboy hat and keep lawless bank robbers in line.''
"No time. I have enough trouble keeping you in line.” - Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Rose:"Did you see that dress?"
Dimitri:"I saw the dress."
Rose:"Did you like it?"
Dimitri:*silence*
Rose:"Am I going to endanger my reputation if I wear it to the dance?"
Dimitri:"You'll endanger the school." - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

“No. If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you." - Dimitri - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead 
“I don’t belong to anyone. I make my own choices."
"And you’re with Adrian," said Dimitri.
"But I was meant for you.”- Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
Siiiighhhh. Oh Dimitri. You slay me. I think it may be time for a re-watch of the movie or maybe a reread.

That's it for me and my book boyfriend. Be sure to check out the rest of the tour and tomorrow stop as well. Links are down below.

December 1:
(Bishop, The Book of Ivy by: Amy Engel)

December 2:
(Garrett, The Deal by: Elle Kennedy)

December 3:
(Park, Eleanor and Park by: Rainbow Rowell)

December 4:
(Rowan Whitethorn, Throne Of Glass series by: Sarah J. Maas)

December 5:
(Zeth, Deviant by: Callie Hart)

December 6:
(Tucker Avery, Unearthly  by: Cynthia Hand)

December 7:
(Aldrik, Air Awakens by: Elisa Kova)

December 8:
(Maxon Schreave, The Selection series by: Kiera Cass)

December 9:
(Logan "High" Judd, Walk Through Fire by: Kristen Ashley)

December 10:
(Ryke Meadows, Addicted series by Krista and Becca Ritchie)

December 11:
Rogan, Tough Enough by: M. Leighton)

December 12:
(Dash, Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by: David Levithan and Rachel Cohn)

December 13:
(Levi, Fangirl by: Rainbow Rowell)

December 14:
(Thorne Carswell, Lunar Chronicles by: Marissa Meyer)

December 15:
(Mathias, Zodiac by: Romina Russell)

December 16:
(Eric Northman, Sookie Stackhouse series by: Charlaine Harris)

December 17:
(Gabe Bowden, At Wolf Ranch by: Jennifer Ryan)

December 18:
(Kaidan Rowe, The Sweet Trilogy by: Wendy Higgins)

December 19:
(Tristan Archer, The Archers of Avalon by: Chelsea Fine)

December 20:
(Tarver, These Broken Stars by: Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner)

December 21:
(Raffe, Penryn and the End of Days by: Susan Ee)

December 22:
(Dimitri Belikov, Vampire Academy by: Richelle Mead)

December 23:
(Curran, Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews)

December 24:
(West Leavitt, Deeper/Harder by Robin York)

3 comments :

  1. YAY for Dimitri! I love him! He will always be a favorite of my book boyfriends! The Vampire Academy series totally took me by surprise! I love it! Thank you for participating in the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Dimitri! You picked so many great quotes. I really need to re-read this series. I miss Dimitri and Rose. Thanks for participating in the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super heart eyes for Dimitri. I looove him. I'm obsessed with the Vampire Academy series. It's my favorite of all time. I'd honestly choose almost any guy in this series as a book boyfriend! I actually just re-watched the movie a couple days ago, and I'm really just not a fan of the movie and the portrayal of Dimitri.

    ~ Lefty @ The Left-Handed Book Lover

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...