Quotes (#136)

Link
Morning Swooners,

For the past two weeks, I've been dealing with some really personal stuff and laughter has been really hard to come by. I've become sort cocooned into myself and haven't really been a good wife, daughter, sister, friend, or person in general. This weekend has been one of the worst for me and I've really struggled to do anything but lay in bed with my thoughts. Basically what I'm trying to say is that
Link
and to those that keep asking me,
Link
I've been trying to add some light to the darkness and I think today's quotes will reflect that.

“There’s no such thing as ruining your life. Life’s a pretty resilient thing, it turns out.”Sophie Kinsella, The Undomestic Goddess

“Sometimes, I feel the past and the future pressing so hard on either side that there's no room for the present at all.”Evelyn Waugh, Brideshead Revisited

“It was frustrating when people loved you and took an interest in you and sometimes worried about you and personally cared what you did with yourself. Lena wished that love were something you could flip on and off. You could turn it on when you felt good bout yourself and worthy of it and generous enough to return it. You could clip it off when you needed to hide or self-destruct and had nothing at all to give."Ann Brashares, Sisterhood Everlasting

“We are all worthy of one another.”Edward P. Jones, The Known World

“When you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through.”Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

“She was tired of being the one who cried.”Rainbow Rowell, Fangirl

“Sometimes the sins you haven't committed are all you have left to hold onto.”David Sedaris, When You Are Engulfed in Flames

I hope your day goes better than mine.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...