Stacking the Shelves (#26)

Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This mean you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course, ebooks.

Well hi there, Pretty.

It been a while since we've done one of these posts. I can give you the long version and tell you why we fell off the face of the blogosphere when it came down to this meme, but I think I'll just let you see what books Nahomi and I got in the month of August/September.

We got these for review:
DARK WILD NIGHT by Christina Lauren
ROMANCING THE DARK IN THE CITY OF LIGHTS by Anne Jacobus
BREAKAWAY by Kat Spears
I actually have this in hardcover but I can't find the picture I took.

MAD ABOUT THE MAN by Tracy Anne Warren
ALL I WANT by Jill Shalvis
FALLING FOR DANGER by Chanel Cleeton
THE GREAT HUNT by Wendy Higgins
WHAT HAPPENS IN COLLEGE by Vanessa M. Knight
WHAT PRETTY GIRLS ARE MADE OF by Lindsay Jill Roth
ONE LIFE by A.J. Pine
And we purchased these beauty:
QUEEN OF SHADOWS by Sarah J. Maas
DIE ONCE MORE by Amy Plum
That's it for us today. We'll be doing these once a month so we'll see you the week before Thanksgiving!

5 comments :

  1. Oh nice! Looking forward to The Great Hunt! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. Die Once More is one I need to look into. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read The Great Hunt, it sounds amazing! :D I hope you enjoy your new books :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some awesome books. I got Dark Wild Night at NYC Comic Con and I enjoyed it a lot.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Great Hunt is one I am eager to read as well. I hope you enjoy all these! Happy Reading!

    Jamie @ Vailia’s Page Turner .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...