Waiting on Wednesday (#114)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: July 7, 2015
Synopsis:
This thriller YA is Scandal meets Veronica Mars.

Sixteen-year-old Tess Kendrick has spent her entire life on her grandfather's ranch. But when her estranged sister Ivy uproots her to D.C., Tess is thrown into a world that revolves around politics and power. She also starts at Hardwicke Academy, the D.C. school for the children of the rich and powerful, where she unwittingly becomes a fixer for the high school set, fixing teens’ problems the way her sister fixes their parents’ problems.

And when a conspiracy surfaces that involves the family member of one of Tess's classmates, love triangles and unbelievable family secrets come to light and life gets even more interesting—and complicated—for Tess.

Perfect for fans of Pretty Little Liars and Heist Society, readers will be clamoring for this compelling teen drama with a political twist.
I've been anxiously anticipating this book since it been announced and I can't wait until it is released.

What are you "Waiting on?"

4 comments :

  1. This was my pick last week and I CANNOT wait for it!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick!! I'm currently reading The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes and I already added The Fixer to my TBR list. I hope you enjoy it.

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/06/waiting-on-wednesday-rowan-by-josephine.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Been seeing this one around a lot lately! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one on hold at my library for when it is released. I am ready!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...