Quotes (#112)

Morning Swooners,
I am so freaking excited that I am doing quotes today from San Francisco!!! It's been a wonderful weekend, but we are ready to go home. We will have a recap of our time at ALAAC2015 soon. Wishing you a great week.

“Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.”
~Robert Louis Stevenson

“If there's a single lesson that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so.”
~Lev Grossman, The Magicians

“If you were music, I would listen to you ceaselessly, and my low spirits would brighten up.”
~Anna_Akhmatova, The Complete Poems of Anna Akhmatova

“People change and forget to tell each other.”
~Lillian Hellman

“It is best to act with confidence, no matter how little right you have to it.”
~Lillian Hellman

“There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy. By being happy we sow anonymous benefits upon the world.”
~Robert Louis Stevenson

“Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
~Robert Louis Stevenson

1 comments :

  1. I love reading a book and picking out my favourite quotes - my goal is to one day have a wall of my favourites all artistically printed by my little sister (the creative one in the family!)

    Steph - http://the-darkness-will-never-win.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...