Waiting on Wednesday (#109)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning Swooners, 

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: September 15, 2015
Synopsis:
Now that they’re only friends, kissing Lola is all Oliver can think about. Trying to forget her with a wild, anonymous hookup, he’s simultaneously thrilled and torn: Is this his chance to get over her? Or will this new stranger only pull him in deeper?
I just can't wait to get my hands on this book! I absolutely loved Dirty Rowdy Thing and can't wait to see what Lola and Oliver's story has in store for us!

What are you "Waiting on?"

3 comments :

  1. Christina Lauren is gaining more and more fans. Hope you enjoy this one, too! =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a total new to me read! Hope you enjoy it once you get it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard great things about this series, I will have to check it out
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...