Waiting on Wednesday (#108)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: June 2, 2015
Synopsis:
Eighteen-year-old Arcadia wants adventure. Living in a tiny Florida town with her dad and four-year-old brother, Cadie spends most of her time working, going to school, and taking care of her family. So when she meets two handsome cousins at a campfire party, she finally has a chance for fun. They invite her and friend to join them on a road trip, and it's just the risk she's been craving-the opportunity to escape. But what starts out as a fun, sexy journey quickly becomes dangerous when she discovers that one of them is not at all who he claims to be. One of them has deadly intentions.

A road trip fling turns terrifying in this contemporary story that will keep readers on the edge of their seats.
I've been anxiously anticipating this book since it been announced and OMG I just need to hold this book already. Doesn't this sounds amazing??

What are you "Waiting on?"

2 comments :

  1. Great pick! I can't wait for this one either. I've heard great things about it already, which is awesome! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Oddly enough, I find myself curious about this one too! Normally I'm a Paranormal and Fantasy reader with the occasional dystopian. But even more occasional is the rare thriller read and this one sounds AWESOME! I might need to get it as well! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...