Quotes (#106)

Hello Swooners,
We had a blast this weekend! Which really translates into two things: one, the weekend was way too short, and two, I'm exhausted. I hope this week goes by fast I still feel the need to recuperate.

“She feels in italics and thinks in CAPITALS.”
~Henry James

“It's time to start living the life you've imagined.”
~Henry James

“I'm yours for ever--for ever and ever. Here I stand; I'm as firm as a rock. If you'll only trust me, how little you'll be disappointed. Be mine as I am yours.” 
~Henry James, The Portrait of a Lady

“And remember this, that if you've been hated, you've also been loved.”
~Henry James, The Portrait of a Lady

“Things are always different than what they might be...If you wait for them to change, you will never do anything.”
~Henry James, The Portrait of a Lady

“If one is strong, one loves the more strongly.”
~Henry James, The Portrait of a Lady

“...and the great advantage of being a literary woman, was that you could go everywhere and do everything.”
 ~Henry James, The Portrait of a Lady

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...