Quotes (#56)

Morning Lovelies,

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I was off visiting the boyfriend and, like always, it's just horrible coming home and not knowing when I'll see him again. Long distance relationship are hard, ugh. Anyways, I need some cheering up so today's quotes will include all sorts of swoony stuff from some of my favorite swoony boys.

"If you stay, I'll do whatever you want. I'll quit the band, go with you to New York. But it you need me to go away, I'll do that, too. I was talking to Liz and she said maybe coming back to your old life would be too painful, that maybe it'd be easier for you to erase us. And that would suck, but I'd do it. I can lose you like that if I don't lose you today. I'll let you go. If you stay." - Gayle Forman, If I Stay

"So do you believe in second chances? I bite my lip.
:Second, third, fourth. Whatever it takes. However long it takes. If the person is right," he adds.
"If the person is...Lola?"
This time, he holds my gaze. "Only if the other person is Cricket." - Stephanie Perkins, Lola and the Boy Next Door

He whispers, "You have no idea how much I've thought about you. How many times I've dreamt" -he takes a tight breath- "how many times I've dreamt about being this close to you." He moves to run a hand through his hair before he changes his mind. Looks down. Looks up. "God, Juliette, I'd follow you anywhere. You're the only good thing left in this world." - Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

"And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever." - Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

"I might be in love you with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you, though." - Veronica Roth, Divergent

"I love you enough to never make you choose." - Katie McGarry, Pushing the Limits

"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." - Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

"I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into you bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.
I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world." - Tahereh Mafi, Unravel Me

"You want me as much as I want you. And all I want is you."
My tongue warred with my mind. "Today," I whispered.
Noah stood slowly, his body skimming mine as he rose. "Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever." - Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

SOOOO.... Aren't they something? They know how to get me out of my funk.

Hope everyone enjoy their week!

1 comments :

  1. BEST.QUOTES.EVER!!! Like all of my favorite swoony boys in one post....I love it!! happy Monday friend :)

    Xoxo. Lexi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...