Waiting on Wednesday (#51)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:
Expected Release Date: May 27, 2014
Synopsis:
Champion kickboxer Haley swore she'd never set foot in the ring again after one tragic night.  But then the guy she can't stop thinking about accepts a mixed martial arts fight in her honor.  Suddenly, Haley has to train West Young.  All attitude, West is everything Haley promised herself she'd stay away from.  Yet he won't last five seconds in the ring without her help.

West is keeping a big secret from Haley.  About who he really is.  But helping her - fighting for her - is a shot at redemption.  Especially since it's his fault his family is falling apart.  He can't change the past, but maybe he can change Haley's future.

Haley and West have agreed to keep their relationship strictly in the ring.  But as an unexpected bond forms between them and attraction mocks their best intentions, they'll face their darkest fears and discover love is worth fighting for.

I have really enjoyed the Pushing the Limit series, and can't wait to read Take Me On

What are you waiting on, Swooners?

12 comments :

  1. Such a great pick -- love Katie McGarry!! I need to catch up on this series but I love it too

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great series, thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete
  2. Looks like a good one. Hope you enjoy!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is... I really enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete
  3. I've been meaning to read the Pushing the Limit series, I hear she's a great author. Nice pick, Yomi!

    Here's my WoW

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this series! Thanks for stopping by:D

      Delete
  4. I haven't read of the books from this series, but I've heard that quite many people love it. :) I hope you get this one soon! Thanks for stopping by at my blog earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very popular pick today! Have seen it at least three times in this afternoon alone! Hope you enjoy it as well!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, I'm so excited for it!

      Delete
  6. Oh yeah! This one is on my "to buy the day it releases" list! I featured it a couple of weeks ago. I'm not a huge fan of the cover compared to the other covers for this series. Great pick!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't read this series yet! Even though I have the first book on my shelf haha. Hopefully I'll change that soon. I've the series is awesome, so I hope this one's great too! Thanks for sharing!

    Cyn @ Bookmunchies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really good, I hope you can get to it soon. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...