Waiting on Wednesday (#48)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: April 8, 2014
Synopsis:
Meet seventeen-year-old Prenna James, who immigrated to New York when she was twelve. Except Prenna didn't come from a different country. She came from a different time - a future where a mosquito-borne illness has mutated into a pandemic, killing millions and leaving the world in ruins.

Prenna and the other who escaped to the present day must follow a strict set of rules: never reveal where they're from, never interfere with history, and never, ever be intimate with anyone outside their community. Prenna does as she's told, believing she can help prevent the plague that will one day ravage he earth. But everything changes when she falls for Ethan Jarves.

I've been a fan of Ann Brashares ever since The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants came out. So when I heard about this book, I immediately added it my TBR pile and I've been counting down the days for this book's release. 
What are you "Waiting on?"

5 comments :

  1. OOh that sounds intriguing!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick, Jenn! This book sounds amazing!! Just added it to my TBR!!!

    Xoxo. Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds interesting and I'm curious to how different the style will be from Sisterhood. Great pick, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WOW at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read a review on this one, sounds really good!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds so good. I like the cover of this one. I hope you love it when it comes out.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...