What's happening here? Oh yea, LIFE that's what it is.

Have any of you ever felt like "I have a ton of work to do and I'm going to do it" and when you sit down to do it, you just blank out? Or end up doing something else that you had already procrastinated on doing? That's me at the moment. And it would be fine but then things got worse. When I finally buckled down to work, my laptop decides to crap out on me after almost six years together. And on top of non working computer, I have a car that's not working. And who can guess what is the bigger priority here? Buying a new car, yes! So while I'm here without a personal computer, I need to go out and buy a car as well as save up to buy a new laptop. And during that time, trying to also buy plane tickets to see my boyfriend who lives six hours away. Oh! And buy my BEA plane ticket to NYC. Anybody know where I can find that money tree? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? 

Sigh. I guess what I'm saying is that the reason why you may not be seeing a lot of new posts around here is because procrastination got to me and then life happened. And while I have my lovely co-blogger, Nahomi, to help me, I can't ask too much from her. The poor girl is in school and already working on enough papers and exams to worry about writing me a review as well being busy being a mom to a little girl whom I love even though she sometimes hurts my feelings sometimes, hehe. So maybe if you could spare some good juju on us and hope that nothing else crashes on us. Because boy would that blows. 

At least I'm getting reading done so there's that at least. Once I get time and a borrowed laptop I should be able to share some of my favorite reads so far. Like Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg, which I LOVED. And Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor which is release today and I cried like a baby. As well as Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi and how I feel about one of my favorite series ending. I have my reviews for these books just waiting to posted as well as many more. 

2 comments :

  1. Let me know when you're free after work this week and i'll bring my laptop over for a few hours so you can type your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, you know you can count on me. You are more than welcome to go over my house, you know I always have the good stuff, plus yeah I can offer you a computer as well. Hehe. I will be more than happy to have you over.
    Love, Daisel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...