Waiting on Wednesday (#44)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: July 1, 2014
Synopsis:
For sixteen-year-old Charlotte Reynold, aka Charlie, being raised by a single dad and three older brothers has its perks. She can out-run, out-score, and outwit every boy she knows - including her long-time neighbor, and honorary fourth brother, Braden.

But when it comes to being a girl, Charlie doesn't know the first thing about anything. So when she starts working at a chi-chi boutique to pay off a speeding ticket, she finds herself in a strange new world of makeup, lacy skirts, and bedazzlers. Even stranger, she's spending time with a boy who has never seen her tear it up in a pick-up game.

To cope with the stress of faking her way through this new reality, Charlie seeks late night refuge in her backyard, talking out her problems with Braden by the fence that separates them. But their Fence Chats can't solve Charlie's biggest problem: she's falling for Braden. Hard. She knows what it means to go for the win, but if spilling her secrets means losing him for good, the stakes just got too high.

I'm super excited about this. I've heard nothing but all the praises for Kasie West and her books. And since I've been in the mood for the contemporary romance with all the happy feels, this one is on the top of my list.

What are you "Waiting on?"

15 comments :

  1. That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cover Jen great choice! I am adding it to my pile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I'm so looking forward to this one, it sounds so adorable! Great pick, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WOW at Book Munchies (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It looks so cute. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Can't wait for On The Fence.
    Will definitely be reading it when it releases.
    Happy Wednesday <3

    Here's our WoW
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE this cover!! Definitely adding to my TBR! Great pick, Jenn!

    Here's my WoW

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! I just downloaded this from Edelweiss and can't wait to read it, it looks so good. Thanks for sharing :) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded it too and I can't wait to dig in. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I'm so excited for this one as well! Kasie West definitely knows how to make her novels light and relatable, no matter what they're about. :)

    Aimee @ Read by the Undead

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely one of my most anticipated books of 2014!!! I just love Kasie West and all of her books are simply amazing! Awesome choice, Jenn! Have a great rest of the week, my friend! :)

    xo, Becca
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to dig into this book. Thanks for stopping by, Becca!

      Delete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...