Video Review: The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin
Release Date: October 23, 2012
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers
Source: Personal Copy
Links: Amazon / Barnes & Noble / Goodreads

My Rating: 4.5 stars (Goodreads Rating: 5 out of 5 stars)

Book Synopsis: Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.

She can't.

She used to think her problems were all in her head.

They aren't.

She couldn't  imagine that after everything she's been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.

She's wrong.

In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?

So, I had a bit of a problem. I wasn't supposed to read this book until later on this month but it been beckoning for me to read, so one I picked it up, I read this in two days. Now, the only problem was that I had no idea how to write this review. I had no way to putting words together that would make sense and so I decided to have my friends join me in reviewing the book. And so, we recorded ourselves talking and flailing and swooning over The Evolution of Mara Dyer.

Beware: There will be lots of swooning and fangirling and giggling.

Part 1- The One Where We Fangirl all over the book


Part 2- The One Where We Discuss Mara and Noah




I hope you guys enjoyed our little discussion. I know we had a lot of fun. I do want to thanks Nahomi and Daisel for putting up with me and my last minute ideas and whims. Love you guys!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...