Swoon Thursday


A weekly meme from YA Bound.

From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What  got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. The awesome girls over YA Bound and I want to know!

Hi lovelies, I decided to try this meme today and if I like it enough, I'll continue doing this weekly. Here's what I'm swooning over this week:

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin.

"Fuck seventeen." His eyes and voice were defiant. "If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If I were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one."

I mean, seriously? If that doesn't make you run to your nearest book store and pick up a copy of The Evolution, then I don't know what I did wrong. But do stop by tomorrow to see my review of The Evolution of Mara Dyer. It definitely something you haven't seen yet.

What has you swooning?

4 comments :

  1. I love Noah!!!! He is so swoony, sweet, loving, and British :D Great Swoon!
    Here's my Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *le swoony sigh* Noah Shaw, get at me! Great quote, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh... yes!! It does make me want to get it immediately!! Great swoon!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to read the first book, but this one is on my list to order. I think I'll have to take the plunge.
    You've just pushed me over the edge. So thanks for the great swoon!
    Tammy @ http://bosbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...