Swoony Boy of the Month: Perry from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Swoony Boy of the Month is our feature where we spotlight a favorite and/or swoony boy from the books we have read.

Today's Swoony Boy of the Month is Peregrine aka Perry. Perry is a rebel with heightened senses! He is definitely rough on the outside but also sweet and tender on the inside. Perry makes my heart melt over and over again!

“What I was trying to say,” he whispered, “is that I see you in everything. There isn’t a word for you that means enough, because you’re everything to me.”
~Veronica Rossi, Into the Still Blue

“Come back with me, Aria. Be with me.”

~Veronica Rossi, Through the Ever Night

“She'd been right. It had been easier with her. Perry placed his right hand on hers.
"Are you all right?" he whispered. It wasn't what he wanted to know. Of course she wasn't all right. What he wanted to know was if the together part still mattered to her. Because even though he was confused and sorry and angry, it still mattered to him.
She looked up and nodded, and he knew she agreed. Whatever else came, they'd face it together.”

~Veronica Rossi, Under the Never Sky

“It's not far. Another week. Doesn't matter. I'll get you better shoes this time. And I'll carry your rocks for you. I'll even answer your question.”

~Veronica Rossi, Under the Never Sky

“I've been watching you and Roar. Wanting it to be me training with you." His shoulders came up. "I don't want to do it now."
"Why?" Aria's voice was high and thin.
He smiled, a flash of shyness, before he leaned close. "There are other things I'd rather do when I'm alone with you.”

~Veronica Rossi, Under the Never Sky

Check out Perry in the Under the Never Sky series!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...