Quotes (#178)

Source
Good Morning Friends,

It's finally December, my favorite month of the year!!! There are so many reasons why I love this month so much. Primarily, it's my birthday month *woohoo*! I also love the cooler weather and all of the merryment going on around this time. Christmas is also my favorite holiday of all time!

“People being tough with you doesn't mean they're villains.”
~ Anna Kendrick, Scrappy Little Nobody

“Having to fight for the thing you want doesn't mean you deserve it any less.”
~Anna Kendrick, Scrappy Little Nobody

“I gave up on being Nice. I started putting more value on other qualities instead: passion, bravery, intelligence, practicality, humor, patience, fairness, sensitivity.”
~Anna Kendrick, Scrappy Little Nobody 

“I loved him more than I loved pralines and beignets, and that was hardcore, because my love of sugary, sweet things rivaled the most epic love stories known to man.”
~ Jennifer L. Armentrout, Torn

“I was not alone in any of this. I was only a little torn, but not broken. “Yeah,” I said. “I’ll be okay.” And I was brave.”
~Jennifer L. Armentrout, Torn

“But even things that heal leave scars.”
~Diana Gabaldon, An Echo in the Bone

“Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop. The line from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland drifted through my mind, and I smiled. Good advice, I supposed – but only if you happened to know where the beginning was, and I didn’t quite.”
~Diana Gabaldon, An Echo in the Bone

Happy December!

1 comments :

  1. I love these! I just finished Scrappy Little Nobody and I <3 Anna Kendrick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...