Waiting on Wednesday (#157)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:
Expected Release Date: September 27, 2016
Synopsis:
Kaz Brekker and his crew have just pulled off a heist so daring even they didn't think they'd survive. But instead of divvying up a fat reward, they're right back to fighting for their lives. Double-crossed and left crippled by the kidnapping of a valuable team member, the crew is low on resources, allies, and hope. As powerful forces from around the world descend on Ketterdam to root out the secrets of the dangerous drug known as jurda parem, old rivals and new enemies emerge to challenge Kaz's cunning and test the team's fragile loyalties. A war will be waged on the city's dark and twisting streets―a battle for revenge and redemption that will decide the fate of magic in the Grisha world.

I can't wait to get my hands on Crooked Kingdom, especially after how Six of Crows ended!! Leigh Bardugo is an amazing story teller.

What are you "Waiting on?"

2 comments :

  1. Yes!! Can't wait for this one too! And it means I'll finally be able to read Six of Crows! Kept holding off on so many trilogies & duologies because they were ending in cliffhangers! Soon I can start to read them all though! LOL.

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read the first book (shame on me, I know!)

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...