Quotes (#167)

Morning Swooners,
Once again I am starting the week off exhausted. We had a busy but fun weekend, and I am not totally ready to face this week. I am going to try to face this week head-on! Lets see if these quotes help move things along today.

"I certainly have not the talent which some people possess," said Darcy, "of conversing easily with those I have never seen before. I cannot catch their tone of conversation, or appear interested in their concerns, as I often see done."
~Jane AustenPride and Prejudice

“All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.”
~Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

“I'm oxygen and he's dying to breathe.”

~Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

“Time goes on even when we do not.”
~Tahereh Mafi, Unravel Me

“It's the kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world.”
~Tahereh Mafi, Ignite Me

“Girls are always talking about electricity in their romance, but none are too happy to actually be electrocuted, apparently. Bloody confusing, is what it is.”
~Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

“People seldom realize that they tell lies with their lips and truths with their eyes all the time.”
~Tahereh Mafi, Destroy Me
Have a great week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...