Quotes (#140)


Morning Friends, 
It's Monday again and the weekend went by a little to fast for my taste. I always wish I had a little more time but to no avail the week has begun again. So, I just finished the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer which I am totally obsessing about. In honor of this wonderful series todays quotes are all from the Lunar Chronicles!! I hope you enjoy!

“I know you must want nothing to do with me. I don’t blame you.” Wolf scrunched up his shoulders, and met her with an expression full of regret. “But you’re the only one, Scarlet. You’ll always be the only one.”
~ Marissa Meyer, Scarlet

“Maybe there isn’t such a thing as fate. Maybe it’s just the opportunities we’re given, and what we do with them. I’m beginning to think that maybe great, epic romances don’t just happen. We have to make them ourselves.”
~Marissa Meyer, Cress


“Have you given any thought to your wedding vows?” Kai snorted.
“Delete anything that has to do with love, respect, or joy, and I’ll sign on the dotted line.”

~Marissa Meyer, Cress

“It’s not proper for seventeen-year-old princesses to be alone with young men who have questionable intentions.”
She laughed. “And what about young men who she’s been best friends with since she was barely old enough to walk?”
He shook his head. “Those are the worst.”

~Marissa Meyer, Winter

“She would be brave. She would be heroic. She would make her own destiny.”
~Marissa Meyer, Winter

“You think I’m perfect?”
He didn’t look away.Didn’t look bashful or even nervous. Just stared at her, like she’d asked him if Luna orbited the Earth.Then he leaned over and brushed a kiss against her forehead.
“Just sort of,” he said.“You know.On a good day.”

~ Marissa Meyer, Winter

“I can’t believe this is happening. I can’t fight like this, or start a revolution, or be a queen. I can’t do anything like this. I’m broken. I’m literally broken.” Iko settled a hand on Cinder’s shoulder. “Yeah, but broken isn’t the same as unfixable.”
~Marissa Meyer, Winter
Happy Monday!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...