Waiting on Wednesday (#102)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: April 7, 2015
Synopsis:
Life is almost back to normal for Harper Price. The Ephors have been silent after their deadly attack at Cotillion months ago, and best friend Bee has returned after a mysterious disappearance. Now Harper can return her focus to the important things in life: school, canoodling with David, her nemesis-turned-ward-slash-boyfie, and even competing in the Miss Pine Grove pageant.
Unfortunately, supernatural chores are never done. The Ephors have decided they’d rather train David than kill him. The catch: Harper has to come along for the ride, but she can’t stay David’s Paladin unless she undergoes an ancient trial that will either kill her . . . or connect her to David for life.
I'm so happy that there's a sequel for Rebel Belle. After that ending, I've been going crazy wondering what happens to Harper and company. *whines*I need this book!

What are you "Waiting on?"

5 comments :

  1. I'm not familiar with this author or Rebel Belle. I like the cover and the description sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out on goodreads. I hope you enjoy the sequel!!

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/04/waiting-on-wednesday-conjurers-riddle.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebel Belle has been on TBR forever and I need to read it before this one comes out! Great pick!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! I think this was my WoW like 2 weeks ago! I still need to read Rebel Belle myself! Ohhh dearie me, I really don't think I will get to it in time for this one's release!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard everyone talking about Rebel Belle for a year now. Since the sequel is coming out soon I think I will have to finally pick this series up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Rebel Belle at BEA last year I think. I haven't read it yet, but I probably should so I can make up my mind if I want the sequel. I did add it to my wishlist, though.
    Tammy @ Bo's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...