Quotes (#102)


Morning Swooners, 
It's my first day back after having been on vacation last week and I'm still a little dazed. I hope your weekend was fun. Happy Monday, now on to our quotes.

“I am little concerned with beauty or perfection. I don't care for the great centuries. All I care about is life, struggle, intensity.”
~Emile Zola

“If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud.”
~Emile Zola

“The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.”
~Emile Zola

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 ~Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches

“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
 ~Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan

“My life-my whole life- take it, and do with it what you will. I love you-love you as I have never loved any living thing. From the moment I met you I loved you, loved you blindly, adoringly,madly!
You didn't know it then-you know it now.”

~Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
 ~Dr. Seuss
Have a great week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...