Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Heroines in Books

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful girls at The Broke and The BookishEvery week the girls come up with a subject and we have to answer them.

Morning Swooners, 
This is one of our favorite Top Ten Tuesdays because Jenn and I love kick ass female characters. All of the heroines below exemplify strong women who persevere through adversity to achieve their goals. They all have different strengths and weaknesses but they are all strong female characters that that aren't afraid to go after what they want. So here's our list of our Top Ten favorite book heroines of all time:

Jenn's pick:
Celaena Sardothien

Sam McKenna

Hermione Granger

Juliette

MacKayla (Mac)

Nahomi's pick:
Mia Mitchell

 Beatrice (Tris) Prior

Alexa Hollen

Harlow

Anna Whitt



That's it for us,what are your top ten favorite book heroines?

3 comments :

  1. Great list!! I included Hermione and Tris this week as well. I haven't read any of the other books, but several are on my TBR list. Hopefully I will meet this wonderful characters soon.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/02/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-heroines.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh nice! I chose Hermione and Mac as well! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Sam on my list too. I absolutely loved her and her story. I still have to try the Sweet Evil books! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...