Waiting on Wednesday (#89)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Morning swooners!

This week pre-publication "can't wait to read" selection is:

Expected Release Date: February 2, 2015

Synopsis:
An eShort, features Max and Sara Stella (from Beautiful Stranger) as they struggle to balance passion and play with the arrival of their new beautiful bundle of joy.
I am so excited about Beautiful Beloved! Max and Sara are my favorite characters from the Beautiful Bastard series and I can't wait to see how things are going for them.

What are you "Waiting on?"

2 comments :

  1. I saw Beautiful Bastard for the first time on a shelf at Target!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read this series! I do hope that you love this novella!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...