Quotes (#84)

Morning Lovelies,

I hope you all had a great weekend. It Thanksgiving week for us American and I, for one, am super excited about it. I definitely need a break away from school and work. Of course, I have a ton of school work and work stuff to do before I can relax. So let's do some quotes.

“Life is too short to be lived badly.”Marjane Satrapi, Persepolis 2: The Story of a Return

“. . . when it comes down to it, that’s what life is all about: showing up for the people you love, again and again, until you can’t show up anymore.”Rebecca Walker, Baby Love: Choosing Motherhood After a Lifetime of Ambivalence

“If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.”Ivan Turgenev

“Literature is humanity talking to itself.”Norman Rush

“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.”William Faulkner

“For to know a man's library is, in some measure, to know his mind.”Geraldine Brooks, March

“A woman has to live her life, or live to repent not having lived it.”D.H. Lawrence, Lady Chatterley's Lover

That's it for me. I hope you all have a great week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...