Quotes (#81)


Good Morning, 
I've been waiting for this week for a whole year! This is the week I leave for YALLFEST!!! I can't wait until Thursday which is the day I'm leaving for South Carolina. I'll be sure to take a lot of pictures and there will be a special YALLFEST post after I get back, so keep an eye out for it. I hope y'all have a wonderful week.

“A woman has to live her life, or live to repent not having lived it.”
~D.H. Lawrence, Lady Chatterley's Lover

“If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.” ~Ivan Turgenev

“Life is mostly froth and bubble, Two things stand like stone. Kindness in another's trouble,Courage in your own.”
 ~Adam Lindsay Gordon

“If you let people into your life a little bit, they can be pretty damn amazing.”
~Sherman Alexie, The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian

“Make your mistakes, take your chances, look silly, but keep on going. Don’t freeze up.”
~Thomas Wolfe, You Can't Go Home Again

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
 ~J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

“You are never stronger...than when you land on the other side of despair.” 
~Zadie Smith, White Teeth

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...