Life Update

Morning my lovelies!
Source
No, I have not dropped off the face of the Earth. Yes, I am still alive. No, I have not forgotten about you and this little place of mine. After my last post, I sort of dropped everything in regards to the blog. Prior to starting grad school, I had planned to get posts done in advance and I did have a lot saved up. But with the holidays and then the new year, I never got around to continue doing so. Once school started, my writing time went to writing papers and discussions.

I keep meaning to take 15 minutes to set up a review but knowing that I have to use more brain power to get my thoughts in order plus set up the review format, I talk myself out of it since I know it will definitely take up more time than what I currently have.

Source
I do miss the familiarity of blogging and talking about books so I do want to get back into my routine of blogging. I just hate not being consistent with weekly posts and the thought of not having a set schedule for blogging sort of throws me off. I am trying to work around that and just sit myself down to write for the blog. My brain and time are still full-on academic mode so I do want to be realistic at what I can commit myself to for the both you guys and the blog.

Source
I have been reading so I do have a ton to talk about and I can't wait to share it with you guys. Especially since I do have review books waiting to be reviewed and read. I just wanted to take a moment to check in and update everyone on what is happening. I don't have a set date for when I start posting again but I do hope to take some time during this weekend to write up some reviews that are long overdue.

I hope you're all well!

P.S. - I just recently started watching The Office so that explains all The Office related gifs. 

2 comments :

  1. When life gets in the way, it's good to take a step back and get your bearings. Congrats on starting grad school!! The great thing about a blog is that it's always there when you're ready to pick it back up.

    Have fun watching The Office! It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Good Work Done By You...However, stopping by with great quality writing, it's hard to see any good blog today.
    Crcrack
    Better File Rename Crack

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...