Quotes (#164)

Morning Friends,
Last week was crazy for me, but wonderful all at the same time! I made it through the first week of school; which was a little stressful but overall still went great! We also welcomed baby Noah to the family, and I am now an aunt!!! He the most adorable little boy I've seen (I might be biased).

Either way it was a great emotionally charged week! In the mist of all the craziness I managed to finish reading Outlander, which by the way I really enjoyed! So here are some of my favorite quotes.

“I can bear pain myself, he said softly, but I couldna bear yours. That would take more strength than I have.”
~Diana Gabaldon, Outlander

“Oh, aye, Sassenach. I am your master . . . and you're mine. Seems I canna possess your soul without losing my own.”
~Diana Gabaldon, Outlander

“Ye werena the first lass I kissed," he said softly. "But I swear you'll be the last.”
~Diana Gabaldon, Outlander

“There are things that I canna tell you, at least not yet. And I'll ask nothing of ye that ye canna give me. But what I would ask of ye---when you do tell me something, let it be the truth. And I'll promise ye the same. We have nothing now between us, save---respect, perhaps. And I think that respect has maybe room for secrets, but not for lies. Do ye agree?”
~Diana Gabaldon, Outlander

“And if your life is a suitable exchange for my honor, why is my honor not a suitable exchange for your life?”
~Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
“I had not slept with many men other than my husband, but I had noticed that before to sleep, actually sleep with someone did give this sense of intimacy, as though your dreams had flowed out of you to mingle with his and fold you both in a blanket of unconscious knowing.”
~Diana Gabaldon, Outlander

“I wanted ye from the first I saw ye – but I loved ye when you wept in my arms and let me comfort you, that first time at Leoch.”
~Diana GabaldonOutlander

Have a great week friends!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...