Quotes (#145)

Source
Source

Morning Swooners!

I've been and going to continue dealing with a lot of pressure and expectation at work for the next couple of weeks so I'm jumping between feeling optimism and panicky. So those two gifs are a true representation of me. So today's theme is optimism!

“Finally, she mused that human existence is as brief as the life of autumn grass, so what was there to fear from taking chances with your life?”Mo Yan, Red Sorghum

“And also don’t forget, the reason opportunity is often missed is that it usually comes disguised as hard work.”Clifford Irving, TRIAL - A Legal Thriller: Clifford Irving's legal novels: Book 1

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.”Alice Walker

“Patience is a conquering virtue.”Geoffrey Chaucer

“My grandfather always said that living is like licking honey off a thorn.”Louis Adamic

“No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.”Hal Borland

“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.”Philip K. Dick, VALIS

That's it for me. I'm gonna go and focus and breathe and just hold strong till this crazy time is over. Have a good week!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for passing by and for commenting. I read and appreciate each and every comment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...